- WP: MANAGEMENT
Within this work package, all administrative activities carried out by all project partners are precisely foreseen in order to implement the project on the regular basis. The leader of this activity is the lead partner of the project – the Ragusa Consortium, which will take care of all the administrative and communication strategies that are necessary for achieving the goals of the project.
- WP: START-UP PLANNING
The Start-up planning phase develops all start-up activities and deliverables for the implementation of electromobility pilot actions to be tested in the next step (Electromobility pilot actions). This activity aims to plan pilot “Small-Scale Infrastructure Networks” to be integrated in a global “Interregional Electromobility Network”. To this end, “Small-Scale Infrastructure Networks” Action Plans will be drafted according to common standards and design guidelines. Ragusa Consortium (Lead Partner) is the partner coordinating START-UP PLANNING and will involve all partners in the joint planning and design of activities.
Start-Up planning work package includes 4 activities that are logically and temporally connected:
- Coordinating, affecting the overall management of work package and the development of “Electromobility operational planning guidelines” including technical standards, BATs, legal requirements, and data collection forms for structural analysis.
Common guidelines aim to plan parallel “Small-Scale Infrastructure Networks” as integrated parts of an “Interregional Electromobility Network”.
- Structural Analysis, affecting the “Local Electromobility Analysis” of regions and/or intermodal infrastructures to be involved in pilot actions. Data collection and local supply/demand study will be developed following guidelines approved in previous activity, in order to have common indicators to be compared and shared by partners.
- Transport planning, affecting the drafting of parallel “Small-Scale Infrastructure Networks” Action Plans to be implemented within pilot actions following same standards and communication protocols reported in the “Electromobility operational planning guidelines”.
- ICT and Infrastructure design, affecting the “EV Supply Equipment executive design” for pilot actions. Executive design will affect also the intermodal integration of electromobility services/infrastructures with local transport network.
The main output of the WP »START-UP PLANNING« is:
“Small-Scale Infrastructure Network” Action Plan: This is the Local/regional electromobility plan, including preliminary design and EV Supply Equipment and electric transport services for interurban displacements. First investments foreseen in each action plan will be implemented within the Electromobility pilot action work package.
- WP: ELECTROMOBILITY PILOT ACTIONS
The Electromobility pilot actions work package affects implementation of electromobility pilot actions and aims to develop and test an “Interregional Electromobility Network” interconnecting 5 parallel “Small-Scale Infrastructure Networks” (1 for each ENERMOB partner) with common ICT charging protocols and standards. Thus this work package will implement small-scale investments Moreover this work package aims to develop “Small-Scale Infrastructure Network” Long-Term Strategies. PGZ County (Croatia) is the partner coordinating this work package and will involve all partners in the joint implementation and testing of pilot actions.
The Electromobility pilot actions includes 4 activities that are logically and temporally connected:
- Coordinating activity affecting the overall management of this work package and the development of “Guidelines for data collections” including timing and deadlines of pilot actions, data sheet to collect info and test results.
- Preparing activity affecting purchasing of equipment and installation of small-scale investments following executive designs and Action Plans developed in Start-up planning.
- Testing activity aimed to check the feasibility and criticalities of “Interregional Electromobility Network”, by checking the ICT interconnections of parallel “Small-Scale Infrastructure Networks” and their real functionality and integration with local transport/energy infrastructures.
- Evaluating activity aiming to upgrade previous Action Plans in “Small-Scale Infrastructure Network” Long-Term Strategies on the basis of testing results of pilot actions.
The outputs of Electromobility pilot actions are:
- Pilot “Interregional Electromobility Network”: Creation of a pilot Adriatic-Ionian “Interregional Electromobility Networks”, constituted by 6 pilot regional “Small-Scale Infrastructure Networks” connecting cities, rural areas and intermodal terminals at transnational as well as at interurban level.
- “Small-Scale Infrastructure Network” Long-Term Strategy: Long-Term Strategies upgrading previous “Small-Scale Infrastructure Network Action Plan” on the basis of testing results of pilot actions, by including new interventions and mitigation measures on transport and energy issues. Output aims to enforce Interregional electromobility networks.
4.WP : TRANSFERRING
The WP Transfering aims to transfer and exchange know-how and skills between project partners, associated partners and other external stakeholders in order to achieve a wider knowledge in the electromobility field and to compare transnational case-studies. Peloponnese Region (Grece) is the partner coordinating this work package and will involve all the partners in the activities.
The WP Transfering is the logical connection between Implementation work packages (Start-up planning, Electromobility pilot actions and Transferring)) and communication work package. Work package Transferring purpose is to exchange, capitalize and transfer main project outputs and results to a wider group of public authorities and stakeholders, so that its integration with Communication work package is strategic for success of overall project.
The Transferring work package temporally it will be divided in 2 steps:
- In the first step project partners will receive technical information to plan and implement their electromobility networks
- In the second step project partners will capitalize the results and outputs achieved with the implementation of pilot.
More specifically, Transferring work package includes 3 activities:
- Coordinating Transferring actions, affecting the overall management of WP4 and the monitoring of action.
- Know-How and policy exchanging, affecting the organization of local and transnational workshops in the participating regions to demonstrate to ENERMOB partners (before) and other authorities and stakeholders (after project pilot actions) the technical feasibility of electric transport in an interregional low carbon mobility policy.
- Training material, affecting the production of a kit of training materials including plans, technical publications and guidelines to plan and design electromobility according to common standards.
Main outputs of »Transferring« is:
Transnational Cooperation Network for Interregional Electromobility in Adrion Area: Through a Memorandum of Understanding signed by ENERMOB partners and open to public and private stakeholders, at the end of project will be establihed a open transnational cooperation network to promote electromobiltiy in ADRION area and transfer and capitalize results with other partners and external regions. Signatories will commit to promote open electromobility without territorial restrictions and transfer experiences to other regions and institutions.
- WP: Communication
The Communication work package aims to disseminate project results, including liaisons with the main European mobility organizations within conferences.
Main objectives are:
- To disseminate project results towards all relevant audiences and as widely as possible.
- To distribute project results among main organizations and general public in order to share knowledge and best practices developed under ENERMOB.